As part of my personal vow to focus more on this creative space I call Sunday's Arrow, I've given this series a new look and I'm excited to keep bringing you my favorite products and finds on a weekly basis. And this week it's all about me!
I don't know about you but this felt like one loooooong week for me and I think this weekend will include some retail therapy, sounds perfect doesn't it? First stop: Pinterest. As I was looking through my recent posts I noticed that there were quite a few things I saved with the intention of buying but never actually pulled the trigger on. I love to use Pinterest as my own personal inspiration and mood board, so I pulled together a bunch of the items to see which ones worked best together and narrowed down the top six I'm currently diggin' the most. This is always a fun exercise for me.
Do you ever make inspiration boards to get a feel of how things will look together before you purchase them? If not, I highly recommend it.
Okay, it's time to get back to the online shopping carts. I hope this weekend you finally make that one (or two, or three..) purchase that you've been putting off, we all deserve to indulge once in a while. Happy Friday ya'll!!
- Blue Moon Minimalist Artwork || My recent feather print purchase from Boheme Design on Etsy led me to this beauty. It's an original hand-painted minimalist circle that is representative of cosmos and the planets and I happen to think it will look perfect over our bed.
- Portia Pendant || This bad boy is on sale right now! On the to-do list this weekend; see if it's feasible to replace our hallway light with this guy.
- Adelphi Metal Planter || This is a no=brainer, for the price and look of this planter it's already in my cart.
- Wood Studded Valet Tray || Perfect for holding glassware on my new amazing bar cart.
- Steer Head Skull || I'm letting you in on a secret - I really want a skull head for my walls, maybe I'm a Westerner at heart. This would add some depth and enchantment, and I love that it is hand-painted. Perhaps for the revamp of my awkward corner??
- Bold Wallpaper || My current obsession with either painting or wallpapering my walls led me to this house makeover featured in Architectural Digest. And it's a renovation lovers dream. That dining room is like my dream come true, and the walls have given me the confidence to be a little more bold with mine.