FRIDAY FINDS | Spring Lovin'
It's quite amazing how once the weather shifts my mood automatically shifts with it - I feel so much happier and lighter! All of my curtains are drawn open to let the light in, my boots have already been swapped out for sandals and I've been throwing on every white or light piece of clothing I own.
And with a new season comes new wants! So today I'm bringing you my Spring Lovin' Wishlist. Here's to brighter and warmer days, people!
- A Lightweight Quilt - Time to toss the down comforter into the closet and replace it with something lighter and more breathable. I have my eye on this dotted coverlet in white.
- A Bright + Fun Bag Charm - If you're like me and can't afford to buy a new hand bag every season, bag charms are the way to go. They add color and flair to a bag you already own!
- An Every Day Backpack - Between carrying around gym clothes, magazine and packed lunches in my bag everyday, my shoulders could use a break. This cutie backpack is practical and can easily take me from work to play.
- A Colorful Kaftan - From my two favorite girls at Ascot + Hart I can see myself wearing this pretty kaftan to meet friends for brunch or to run errands on a warm day. Lightweight, airy and comfortable it will also make the perfect cover-up come Summer.
- A Weekend Escape - I can already check this off my wishlist since we are heading to Portland, OR in May! Long weekend escapes are so necessary and just good for the soul, especially when wine and coffee are involved. Check out this Three Day Guide to Portland by Lady in London. Food trucks here we come!
- Fringe ! - I'm not ready to fully commit to this trend but I can get on board with this cute fringe necklace from Calypso. It's just the right amount for me.
- A Neutral (comfortable) Sandal - In my opinion these sandals are a no-brainer. Comfortable, cute AND the right price! Paired with shorts, a kaftan, jeans or a dress, I love how versatile they are.